ELECTION HOW TOs
HOW TO CONTACT THE ELECTIONS DIRECTOR
Elections Director- Adam Freng
- Email- email@example.com
- Phone- (406) 994-2933
HOW TO VOTE
Voting opens Tuesday at 8am and closes Wednesday at 8pm
- Primary election dates (Executive Teams only): March 26thand 27th
- General election dates (Execs and Senators): April 9th and 10th
www.montana.edu/vote Log in with your NetID and password
HOW TO GET A REIMBURSEMENT
Bring in your receipts to the front desk in ASMSU office. There is a minimum waiting period of 48 hours before you will get the reimbursement.
HOW TO MAKE AN ELECTIONS COMPLAINT:
- Try to resolve first with the person you have a disagreement with.
- LINK- https://montana-mxeon.formstack.com/forms/elections_dispute
- You can attend the judicial hearing, but it is optional
HOW TO CAMPAIGN IN ACADEMIC BUILDINGS AND RESIDENCE HALLS:
- Contact the building manager of the building you are trying to campaign in .
- Link to Building supervisors